Thursday, February 27, 2020

He Gives Us the Victory!


Hello!  Thanks for visiting!  My Stamp Simply project for this week is in celebration of the victories, whether great or small, that we claim in Christ, knowing that without Him they would have been impossible.  I can think of lots of people and circumstances for which a card like this would be appropriate, and I'll bet you can too.  


Look at how lovely our Stamp Simply crosses dies look layered together and blinged out with a couple of leaf sprigs tucked beneath.  I used Delicata ink in copper to add some "veins" to the leaves and then added some splatters to tie everything together.  (They almost look as though they are a part of the marbled paper).  I know that the flowers in the background paper are old roses but something about this print reminds me also of dogwoods, so I think it would work equally well for Easter with only a tweak of the sentiment inside.



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment