Thursday, September 19, 2019

Halloween Trio


I really love "stretching" my stamp sets and using sentiments in unusual ways.  I had SO much fun doing just that with this set of three Halloween tags for today's Stamp Simply project.  (If you haven't visited the Stamp Simply blog to see the other tag sets that have been posted recently, you need to take a look!)


This Authentique pad has a sheet of little rectangular images to cut apart, so I used one of those for each of my three tags.  This one with the cauldron seemed to fit perfectly with one of the sentiments from our Cup of Java set.


The second tag has a traditional greeting banner with a pretty full moon scene, an elegant frame, some skeleton damask and polka dot papers, and a sprinkling of stars.


This last one was the most fun!  The little girl in the scene is looking at a sky map, so I reached for our graduation set for this sentiment.  I thought I had a pre-fab broom somewhere in my craft closet, but when I couldn't find it I grabbed a stick and some of our burlap string and made one from scratch!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment