Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sincere Condolences


Sympathy cards are always a challenge to make, and I'm grateful for lovely stamp sets and supplies from Stamp Simply that convey thoughts and words that I find difficult to put together on my own.  

I often deliberately choose brighter, more cheerful color schemes for sympathy cards but for this one, this muted color scheme really spoke to me.  Our brand new cross dies are so elegant they make a perfect focal point.


For the embellishment, I put together a cluster of Prima roses with a few die-cut leaves and a sentiment stamped onto a banner die.  


The sentiment inside is from our other new sympathy set.  It's nice that these come separately or as a bundle.  Being able to mix and match is nice...a sentiment that fits perfectly for one person or family might not be so perfect for another.  

Here are the supplies I used for today's card:

2 comments: