Thursday, August 9, 2018

A Pinwheel Card, Just for You!


I found another tutorial online that's great for 8 x 8 double-sided papers.  I just love how simple but impressive this pinwheel card is!  The tutorial uses a diagonal score board, but it's easy to make the card without it.  Just measure in three inches from each corner on all four sides, then align the scores diagonally on your regular scor-pal, going from the mark at the top left to the mark on the bottom right. repeating on each side.   That's the only modification from the video that was necessary.


I made a really narrow belly band with a small square center sentiment because I didn't want to cover up the pinwheel formed where the sides intersect when the card is closed.  There's a hint of the double-sided paper on the outside.  I love this busy little floral print, which looks really pretty with the contrast of bright white for a sentiment and your own message inside.

Here are the supplies I used for today's project, all from Stamp Simply:

No comments:

Post a Comment