Friday, September 22, 2017

Feel Better Soon!


When I was a little girl I dreamed of growing up to be a nurse (and ended up becoming a physical therapist).  This clean and simple get well card brings back memories of being a candy striper at the hospital. 


These nurse brads set the stage for a red, black and white color scheme, which is one of my favorites.   Aren't they cute?  I love how detailed they are!  

The black and white striped washi tape from one of our skinny washi tape sets is another go-to favorite, which makes a nice frame for the red and white pin-dot designer paper.  A shiny satin bow with a sticky back heart pearl center and a W+9 sentiment finish the card.

Lots of friends have said that with their kids back in school, the germs are being passed around, so I am sure a quick card like this will be good to have in the stash for just such an occasion!  I hope you and yours are well and that you have a great weekend!

1 comment: