Tuesday was Mardi Gras, and I am leaving in less than two weeks for a quick trip to Louisiana, so these fleur de lis were calling to me when I sat down to create this Stamp Simply Easter card!
I love this color combo and the harmony of ivory blossoms, green leaves and sparkly flower centers against the hues of the background.
While some "hide the Alleluia" for the season of Lent, I chose to stamp Hallelujah for the inside sentiment. Matthew and I have our upcoming Orange Park Chorale concerts next weekend, so we've been rehearsing "Honor and Glory" and those Hallelujahs get stuck in my head, which I love!
Here are the supplies I used:
- Authentique Springtime 6 x 6 inch designer paper
- Spellbinders Crosses 2 dies
- Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies
- Spellbinders small and large Standard Circles dies
- Spellbinders Picot Edged Circles dies
- Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 2
- Stamp Simply Easter stamp
- Altenew Ink Cubes Glacier Caves
- Inkssentials Blending Tool
- Kaisercraft Sparklets--fern
- Ice Blue rhinestones
- Paradise Aqua seam binding
- Ivory tulle
- Scrapbook Adhesives self-adhesive foam squares
- Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
- Glue Dots