To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering a prize!
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs.
- The prize: A Lucky Dog stamp set, Paws for a Cause stamp set and Dog Icons dies.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify, but it increases your chances)
- You have until midnight MT on Wednesday, December 18th to leave a comment.
- Please check the IHP Blog on Friday, December 20th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
My card for today celebrates the unconditional love that exists between a dog owner and "man's best friend!" The heart-shaped paw print, heart printed designer paper, and heart sentiment inspired a heart-shaped cut-out to frame the design. I stamped some doggie bones on a chalkboard print from Authentique's Irresistible paper pad to make a coordinating background paper. A grosgrain bow, pleated satin trim and a rhinestone doggie collar add some bright red Valentine color.
Spellbinders heart and scalloped heart dies