Thursday, June 7, 2012

Something New and Different!


I really LOVE my Copic markers, but usually use them with line art images and Memento ink.  I decided to try them with something a little different for today's Dreamweaver Thursday Tutorial on the Paper Craft Planet blog.  I really love how it turned out!  The colors look so soft and transparent on the subtle texture of the embossing.


My other fun find for this project was a 4-inch square artist's board block from Michael's.  It has a smooth texture that I painted with Tim Holtz distress crackle paint and sponged with distress inks.  I had never seen this product before, but I'll be looking for them again because they are so easy to work with!  

Notes:
Prima "Parfait" designer paper from the Madeline Collection
artist block from Michael's
Tim Holtz worn lipstick crackle paint
May Arts ribbon, twine
EK success swirl punch

No comments:

Post a Comment