Friday, December 16, 2011

GRS Weekly Recipe #13


I love having a sketch to start construction of my cards...coming up with layouts of my own is not what I would consider my forte` but today it is my turn to host the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Weekly Recipe.  I thought it would be kinda fun to make a card with a detachable tag, much like a bookmark card.

I began with a 4 1/4 x 10 1/2 inch piece of card stock, scored at 4 1/4, and perforated with the Scor Bug at 8 1/2.  The finished card measures 4 1/4 square inches with an additional 2 inches on the back layer for the tag portion.

I used a Spellbinders fancy tags 2 die and matching nestabling along with some Tim Holtz holly leaves for a fancy sentiment atop some pretty designer paper that really goes well with my 5th Avenue Snowflake Stick Chick tag.

I hope you will join me in making a tag card, or use the layout for a three-panel standard A2!

Notes:
Teresa Collins designer paper
red twill ribbon
silver cording
Kaiser Craft pearl
Polar White Flower Soft, PVA glue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and brilliant layout Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Deb! I really like the black, white and red combo and the fact that you have a detachable tag. I am going to give this one a try when things settle down here. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete