Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CPS #206


This card is for this week's CPS sketch...I love this fun layout!  I substituted Lizzie Anne's apron image for the rectangle in the sketch, and kept the theme going with some fun paper and a little dangling muffin tin.  You have to look closely to see the linen texture of the blue...I stamped it with white craft ink to mimic the texture of the mixing bowls in the designer paper, but it is very subtle and difficult to catch on camera!

Notes:
Stamps:  Lizzie Anne Designs Lucky in Love, SU linen background
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Craft White
Markers, multiliner:  Copic
Card stock: PTI
Designer Paper:  The Paper Studio
Dies:  Nestabilities eyelet circles, classic circles
Ribbon:  Alexx Kesh
Jute:  PTI
Button:  Cosmo Cricket
Charm:  ? (I think, Jolee’s)

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! The apron and little pan are awesome embellies.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Love the LAD apron with the tin and that darling background paper. I have to have that paper...where did you get it?
    phornschu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Looks lovely! I especially like the muffin pan! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute.. LOve the BG papers and the muffin tin charm is just adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! That muffin pan is too stinkin' cute!!! I think I *need* that stamp!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete