Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Fright Night!


Mondays are sketch day at Lizzie Anne Designs, and today the sketch is our design team challenge. It was a fun one!

I started out with a blank white piece of card stock, stamped the Fright Night sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored in the web with neon Copic markers (colors I thought I'd probably never use, but ended up loving!), then sponged in some green, purple and black ink to make it look like a foggy spooky night.

For embellishments, I used three spider buttons to which I added orange rhinestones...they were so hard to photograph it's hard to tell what they are in the picture.

I hope you'll join us in this week's sketch!  Share your card with us on our Facebook page.  We're also adding a design position to our team, so be sure to check out the details!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Deb!! Those spider buttons are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Deb! Love the way you inked up the background in the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Halloween card, Deb! Great coloring and sponging, and a great sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh deb!! love, love, love!! what a prefect spooky card!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlin' take on this cool sketch, Deb!
    BOO!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT card my friend!! I love the spookiness of it!! Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete