Friday, March 13, 2009

What's the Buzzz?

I could have jumped for joy when I saw today's Limited Supply Challenge! I had a brand new bug stamp just waiting for ink! My most recent i {heart} papers order included the adorable Our Craft Lounge set, Just Bugz, so I set to work to make a card using NO designer paper and fewer than 4 layers of card stock. I stamped the bees and flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored them with Copic markers. I think I used nearly every color I have (except for browns!). I gave the wings a little dusting of Spica glitter, then pierced a curvy trail. I matted the image with Summer Sun onto black card stock. This was such a fast, easy fun card!

6 comments:

  1. Deb - this is adorable! I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO totally CUTE! I love what you did with this set... that bee is my favorite bug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bees are soooooo cute!! I just love the whimsical feel to this wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb - this is absolutely darling! I have this set coming too, and I can hardly wait until it arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! How cute is this!! Love these adorable bees!! :)

    ReplyDelete